Graduating from semi permanent hair colour to permanent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Am seeking the advice from hair professionals please.

I have been reliably informed by my lovely hairdresser that it's only a matter of time before I can no longer "get away with" semi permanent colour, as I definitely have visible roots :(

She has been using Wella Colour Touch until now, but proposes a change to Organics.

The thing is that I'm more than happy with my existing colour choice , and I know that Wella Koleston has an identical match.

It is ethical for me to ask my hairdresser to use this instead? The last thing I want to do is undermine or upset her.

Thanks in advance.

I think you should defiantly let her know that you would prefer it, as she may have put it off until you need that extra coverage. xoxo

Yes, I don't see why not.
However, would you consider trying the Organics range to see how it compares?

Personally, I think Wella is ok and I love their Illumina range but I think Koleston is pretty average for results compared to other respected brands so I'd be quite happy to give the Organics a try.

Although I've never used it myself, as a hairdresser I like to trial different brands to give me more flexibility.

Latest posts

Back