Grand Master again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my gal Cathee at CND here in the states, and it look s like I am all re-qualified for my GM again!

I thought I still needed one more class, but she says I'm all DONE, and that she just put my new cert in a mailer to go out tomorrow!

I'm having shock and awe syndrome over here lol, I was gearing up for another class- it just seems like I shouldn't be done again YET.

I am now awaiting pricing (along with NailArtist) on the advanced class specialties at the CND Institute opening next summer...

I finally finished my resume and cover letter, and am talking to my mentor tonight about the next step... That cover letter was TOUGH- I wanted it to be professional, but kind of personal to show how passionate I am about what I do. I think I got it just right ;)

I hate watching clocks lol...:green:

But what a NICE early christmas present!!

Now where is the tutorial on those darn POPITS??

Congratulations. What a super early Christmas pressie.

congrates heather xx

great news sweetie ...... wish you were nearer !!

Thanks girls! I wish I were nearer too- Cross your fingers for me... :)

Congratulations Heather............your dedication to your Art is awe inspiring!!!
( I wouldn't mind a read of that cover letter lol)

Well then pm me your email so I can get an opinion from someone as AWE inspiring as YOU are ;)

Woo talk about blowing sunshine lmao...

Congratulations Heather,how wonderful for you,what an achievment.....the first of many i am sure of that!:hug:

Congratulations Heather,how wonderful for you,what an achievment.....the first of many i am sure of that!:hug:

Aw thanks doll- I aim high!

What a lovely surprise for you
well done hun :hug:

How nice to learn you're already there. Congratulations. I can only dream of such accomplishments.... :hug:

Thank you! It IS nice lol, took quite a load off. Now i have something altogether NEW to worry about ;)

Well Done Heather!

Way to go Iago!!! :Grope:

Latest posts

Back