Grand opening of my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in ages, I have a good excuse I promise ...

It's been a long stressful and tiring 5 weeks getting my new shop to look amazing. Ronald and I, more so Ronald have been working till 3am sometime 4am most mornings and back at the shop the next day before work and clients.

We've done all the work ourselves. It has been an enormous learning curve and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Spend the freaking money if you have it, or take your time and spend 7 weeks doing up your shop.

We are finishing the last few things now, shelves for retail, skirtings, cupboard door handles etc and we are really battling to stay motivated BUT with all this stress ...

I opened my doors on Saturday for business, I had 5 ladies and we had 4 walk ins all ask for price lists. And it was raining, I was completely shocked that they confidently walked in and just asked for a price list. I have ulterior motives I suppose which is why I can't do things like that :lol: Even though the shop was not completely complete, I have never been happier in my life!!!! Everything was worth it, everything!!!! We had a great day, my new beauty therapist started on saturday as her first day on the job. Everything was wonderful!

I am shattered right now and so wish I could have more than 4 hours sleep again like I used to BUT too much to do!!

You are all invited to my Grand Opening this Saturday the 7TH of JULY!!!! From 2pm onwards. I am sorry the invitation is very late but I haven't had much time to bath let alone come online. I have missed you all so much!!! Address is 2 High Street, East Grinstead, RH19 3AW.

I have taken so many photo's to show you all, the transformation is amazing! Will post them soon.

I hope to see some of you there!

xxxx

Many congratulations on being open Rose! I hope your grand opening goes swimmingly.....:hug:

We hope it continues to be a great success for you!

Too far for me to come Rose, I'm sorry, but all the best for your opening.
Try to get some more sleep though, otherwise you may burn out in a month or so and that'll be no good for you or your business.:hug:

Well done Rose! It has been a long haul for you but you are finally there:hug:.

Sorry, but I won't be able to attend your grand opening. We leave for our holiday on Saturday, but I wish you continued success. xx

Wishing you every success with your new venture ... may you be blessed with a full appointment book! :hug:

Good luck on your new salon, i cant wait to see the pictures! :hug:

Good luck Rose:hug:

All the best for your grand opening. Look forward to seeing pics! :hug:

Thanks everyone! Very excited for Saturday!

xxxx

Good luck for Saturday, I am sure it will be a perfect day for you.

Well done & congratulations on your opening Rose. It has been a hard slog for you and you deserve every success. Good luck for saturday and if I can get along I will xxx:hug:

Hi Rose, just to say Congratulations and to wish you all the very best with your new salon :hug: x

Congratulations Rose, I hope everything goes well for you and that your grand opening is a huge success.:hug: I would love to attend (any geeks opening) but I live to far away. D*mn.:irked::)

:hug::hug:

Well done and good luck.:)

Aw Rose... i bet your sooo excited :)
if i can get away from the salon ill try to come along... but with it being a sat... i mite not make it... i will def have to pop over to see you tho and have a looky if i dont come on sat

good luck and well done :)

Jess
xox

Well done & all the very best of luck for your future!
Hope all goes well for you!!

Jacqui

best of luck rose glad things are working out for you ABOUT time chick:hug:

Thanks for your kind replies peeps! :hug:

We only have a few things left to do, just minor ones but they will be done by the open day.

I hope some of you can make it but I know being a Saturday most of us work but I have tried to make it convenient for my clients.

xxxx

Congratulations !

I hope everything goes well on the day, I love salon openings, wish I was closer to you :)

Latest posts

Back