Grants available help etc for new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
Hi all, ive been mobile for 2 months now and although there has never been a week since beginning of december that i havent taken any money im still obviously very quiet. im doing a spray tanning course end of jan but i have payed a lot out for products, advertisng etc and was wondering if anybody knew of any grants or help moneywise that i could get as everything has come out of my bank for this business and i wanna make it work. Princes trust cant help me as im not in the correct postcode:cry:

Try Business link, they can some times help out but to be honest it is the wrong time of year to be asking for grants from any organisation as they have all spent up at this time of year, mid april is the best time as that is when they get their money for the years funding hth

Thanks, was considering a loan, but 2 be honest being newly self-employed dont think i would get one but im skint n would maybe b forced 2 get a job 1 day a week (dont wanna do this tho):irked:

if you make an appoinment with your bank and they may be able to offer you a business account and then maybe a small start up loan if you have a good business plan.:)

dont give up:!:

Latest posts

Back