Grapes of wrath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antnbuckley

Reaction score
I have added (well, actually redone) my tutorial for the grpaes step by step in the Premium Geek tutorial section.

The tutorial can be found by [thread=4290]clicking here[/thread].

Any comments and suggestions are welcome in this thread.

Enjoy

Fantastic Ant, Ohhhhhh waited so long for this day ;) Youve done a brill job, Hope to see many more ;) Soon

BRILLIANT ANTONY, i`m hungry for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
please lol

Antony, I have to tell you that I think these look fantastic!

My Mum absolutley adores them, so as soon as I can afford to buy my mosaics etc, and top my art box back up, then I will definatley try these out!

Very classy, and different! I will be coming to you for lessons when I am ready!

Thank You
Victoria x

Hope this isnt too silly a question,Ant, but did you 'squish' the grapes down before putting the clear acrylic over?? Sorry if im being a bit thick here!!

A fab step by step, read it in the mag, but it is brill to see it in the hall of fame tutorials.....
Well done babe xxxxx

thanks ruthie honey, and to answer the question, yes i did 'squish' the beads down a little, just to spread the product and stop each bead being to high when i capped in clear

antony

:D god they are the dogs gonads..love them.hope to be capable to that one day.you give me insperation ..can't spell.x
lisaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back