Graphic Pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Mental note to self never let Nailzoo take my pic close up :eek:Wow they show every pore and flake of skin :)

Mental note to self never let Nailzoo take my pic close up :eek:Wow they show every pore and flake of skin :)

My feelings exactly - I don't want to be mistaken for the moon:)
They are incredible

im looking for a good camera 2..which camera is it??

Great pics Carl, it's amazing what you can see when you get a good camera & know how to use it with the macro setting!

I'm not sure which i prefer these or the prawn heads!!

Nice pics Zoo. Sure they are quite big to begin with but when they are sized down, the clarity is amazing. You must be having fun.

omg :eek:...what a brill camera and no blurs either !!

This is one of these posts where you see the title and just have to look! I was so glad it wasn't blood or guts.

The pics are terrific.

I hope you never ask anyone with bad skin for a pic:eek:

Awesome shots!! really clear. I was watching it load thinking "What is it?" and when it loaded fully It was clear. I felt like I was playing Catch phrase hahaha! "Say what you see" :lol:

Stevie

Awesome shots!! really clear. I was watching it load thinking "What is it?" and when it loaded fully It was clear. I felt like I was playing Catch phrase hahaha! "Say what you see" :lol:

Stevie

Yep it was like "do ya know what it is yet" lol

They are fantastic photos! Are you using the macro function?

Those nails are so thin!!!! Wow!

Wow! Really good pictures Carl.
But please don't ever come near me with it! :lol::lol:

wow extreme close up, how clear are they.

Last edited:
Wow that camera shows up every nook and cranny doesn it ?:hug: lol x

Stevie

LOL Me too! As the third one loaded in it looked like a butt with a thong! Soon saw it wasn't tho.......:irked:

These pics are unbelievable Have already been on ebay looking at the same camera :).Thanks so much for sharing.

Latest posts

Back