Graphix glitters have arrived

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Just received my order of graphix glitters form Naturalnails - thanks Fiona.

I've had them before for L&P but I'm currently Brisa mad and know that that is my Thursday written off !!!!!!:):):)

Can't wait to see the results Adele :)

Cant wait to see photos of what wonders you create with them hun

I did my nails the other day Adele.

Did Bio gel with Sechelle Sands colut and then did a layer of Diamonds in the Rough! Looks very bling bling! Love em!

Have done a photo - just got to upload them!

I'm a bit shy about pics:Scared::Scared::o:o

I'm a bit shy about pics:Scared::Scared::o:o

you can do it......:lol: come on be brave ...it will feel sooo good.....:lol: pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :lol:

you can do it......:lol: come on be brave ...it will feel sooo good.....:lol: pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :lol:

yeah lets see some pics :lol:

yeah lets see some pics :lol:

This is bullying and harassment - I going to have you 2 moderated:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is bullying and harassment - I going to have you 2 moderated:lol::lol::lol::lol:

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :lol:

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
ps what colours did you get?? xxx

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
ps what colours did you get?? xxx

Diamonds in the rough and ruby slippers:)

Right I'm having you moderated too:rolleyes:

save the pics and enter the comp:)

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a conspiracy - I am being victimicated:eek::eek::eek::eek:

help me someone please

SHOW US THE PICS OR ........ !!!

Marlise

Right I thought I'd better have a go to at least show you a picture of one nail.

I've done 4 that are so bad even a self respecting horse won't wear them :eek:

Latest posts

Back