Grazia Magazine Nails Picture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
Just came across a stunning picture in this weeks Grazzia magazine entitled "The Louboutin Manicure. The picture and the nails are stunning and produced by Zoe Pocock.

I tried to email Zoe, but I must have an old address.

Have a look at the picture if you get a chance, its stunning.

I will be sure to have a look tomorrow hun xXx

Me tooo.

That name is a blast from the best, she's obviously doing well.

Just came across a stunning picture in this weeks Grazzia magazine entitled "The Louboutin Manicure. The picture and the nails are stunning and produced by Zoe Pocock.

I tried to email Zoe, but I must have an old address.

Have a look at the picture if you get a chance, its stunning.
I'd like to see this but don't have the mag. Any chance of posting the pic, please!:green:

Zoes work is simply stunning......she is an amazing technician and an absolute scream. We have had so much fun working together in the last 18 months.
David

David is there a website where we can see any of her work hun?

I've got it hang on and let me see if I can scan it, this is the one Mike was on, about bear with me

Here we go.....

Attachments

• louboutin.jpg
    louboutin.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 135,621
ohhhhhh lovely

WOW - would love a tutorial on that one.

p.s. Fifitrix - waited for you to scan this - I can finally go to bed now! :lol:

Here we go.....
Thanks Fi!
Wow they look something else, don't they?
I love the red on the underside of the nail, I could really go for that on mine!

WOW - would love a tutorial on that one.

p.s. Fifitrix - waited for you to scan this - I can finally go to bed now! :lol:

lol Theresa and watch out for those hamsters lol :lol:

They are fantastic! I've always wanted a pair of Louboutins but out of my price range, lol. At least this is something I can afford to have a go of!

Will definatley by playing tomorrow :green:

They are gorgous, i'm thinking you could get this if you do a full set with red tips ans then black vranish over them??They were probably not done like this but it was just a quick thought before i go to bed xXx

They are gorgous, i'm thinking you could get this if you do a full set with red tips ans then black vranish over them??They were probably not done like this but it was just a quick thought before i go to bed xXx
That's a pretty good thought for this time of night!!:lol:

My thoughts exactly! This way, you wouldn't have to worry about getting enamel on the skin under the free edge, and with a bit of nail fresh, you could get the lovely clean edge of red. Zoe probably did them completely different to that, lol! But this is how I'm gonna have a play :green:

I read about this in Scratch magazine this month. If you read her Nails in the City article she explains that she used white tips to give the enamel a brighter finish.
They look very nice and I have a pair of shoes identical (although mine are from River Island:lol: ) I shall definately give this a try next time I wear them.

I think they look stunning - how long did they take to do?

Latest posts

Back