Great customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Now most of us will highly rate our regular suppliers but we dont always let them know - (Samantha knows how I feel about DN's customer service LOL)how many times do you read about good customer service on here. Unfortunately it only seems to be bad stuff we read so here goes.

My trusty Luna has lost her index finger through over use so I had to send it back to the Essential Nails hospital. I posted it yesterday and they called me today to say it arrived safely and I would receive another reconditioned one in the post hopefully tomorrow. What service!

I agree with you Fiona

I absolutely cannot fault Designer Nails in Leeds whether i ring up about training courses, products or anything else (im very indecisive and they are very patient !)

I have found the same to be true of Essential Nails - my rubber things that go inbetween the clamp of my nail trainer had come off and they sent me another set FOC, though through "snail mail" (i think this was Debs saying and i love it, it can be so true sometimes !) and i am still waiting for them - nearly 2 months on .....

however i did ring them a few days after not receiving them and very promptly sent another envelope to me with 3 new sets in there ! You never know the original set may turn up or it may be with the posti who only liked to deliver mail to "even numbered" houses ! lol

kx

naturalnails said:
Now most of us will highly rate our regular suppliers but we dont always let them know - (Samantha knows how I feel about DN's customer service LOL)how many times do you read about good customer service on here. Unfortunately it only seems to be bad stuff we read so here goes.

My trusty Luna has lost her index finger through over use so I had to send it back to the Essential Nails hospital. I posted it yesterday and they called me today to say it arrived safely and I would receive another reconditioned one in the post hopefully tomorrow. What service!

Happy endings oh I love them.........
My Brisa Lamp was doing the Disco fandango........................So I called Linda at DN Customer Care............... I love her bless, she is a giggle xxxx(on a personal note)...............
So a new lamp was send out and only after I recieved that did I have to send the faulty one back.........So fast and efficient,and I didn't have to cancel any appointments due to lack of lamp............Ok I had to double cure for a few days, but hey no probs ............And she even included a pre- franked stamp.......... new lamp, no time wasted and no extra charges for postage...............Thats what I call good customer care.............
Nice one Linda you are a STAR xxxxxxxxxxx

Well I am sure John Grace will be very pleased to hear that Fiona and I am always pleased to here positives; Business Services isn't my official department however I know what I expect in certain areas so any feed back is always a positive even when it may be a negative!! Glad you have had some positive experiences!

Hi
After reading great reports about Creative I thought that I would answer one of the adverts in Scratch and find out about the training courses. I also looked up on the internet which said that there was an academy in Perth -close to me - great!
I called the main telephone line to be given the 'Glasgow' contact number. Fine. Called there and asked for info to be sent out, also found out that there was no academy in Perth - disappointed.
That was a week last Wednesday - still no info.
Not such good customer service I'd say.
Perhaps someone from the Glasgow academy will read this and send me the information? You never know!

here's hoping

Jane

Hi Jane,

Perhaps call the Glasgow office again. I am sure it is an oversight. Glasgow is easy to travel to from Perth so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Most people have to travel quite a bit to get to their nearest Creative Training Centre - they can't be on everyone's doorstep. One big consolation is that it is all worth it. Good luck!

FANTASTIC service at the one stop nail shop in leeds. Put my order in yesterday am but late am, and recieved it before 8am this morning. Denise you are a STAR. Hope you enjoy your holliday and that someone in the leeds building will feel sorry for you and give you Brisa nails before you go.

Never had such good service in my life.

janeburrows said:
Hi
After reading great reports about Creative I thought that I would answer one of the adverts in Scratch and find out about the training courses. I also looked up on the internet which said that there was an academy in Perth -close to me - great!
I called the main telephone line to be given the 'Glasgow' contact number. Fine. Called there and asked for info to be sent out, also found out that there was no academy in Perth - disappointed.
Perhaps someone from the Glasgow academy will read this and send me the information? You never know! here's hoping Jane
Now here is when I get seriously agitated!! Scotland has it's own sub-distributor and they asked us to let them deal with Education Enquiries due to the fact they were Scottish women helping Scottish potentials - they know the areas etc!!! I will call Glasgow first thing and I am sorry this has taken so long! Pls PM me with your home details and phone number!;) I will sort it!

I have to say i cannot fault their customer service at all. I phoned them to ask about opening an order account and they said about faxing my certificate so they know i've been trained. I did that and emailed them to let them know and ask when i could place an order as wanted the More Than White. They had emailed me back within the hour and then i placed the order soon after and got it two days later, that's what i call service.

Wow what service Samantha bless her managed to set up an account for me so that I could order via email as you all know I am deaf and the blower is out of the question lol...........5***** service fabaroony nothing is to much touble for desighner nails, spot on can't fault them..........so big thanks to Samantha and Karen Aveyard for making my life easier xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care Dawnie xxx

Very impressed with Creative, only been to Leeds OSNS tiwce (last time last week) and Diane is a lovely lady, very helpful and patient with me as was her colleague.

But on ther otherside of the coin, the company I initially trained with are diabolical, I have emailed them twice with a complaint and they still have not responded even to say they will get back to me and that makes me :evil: mad...

I cant stand poor customer service it's most irritating, as their is no need its doesn't cost anything to be polite and helpful, for gods sake this is what they get paid for!!!!

If we treated out clients like some retailers, companies etc did we all be out of business :eek:

Okay deep breath - feeling calm again now!

janeburrows said:
Hi
Perhaps someone from the Glasgow academy will read this and send me the information? You never know!

here's hoping

Jane

I was sorry to read your message regarding training in Perth. The Glasgow contact number on the Designer's website is incorrect and I'm afraid I do not know who you have spoken to. Designer are aware of the problem and are correcting it immediately. We do not have an academy in Perth at the moment, the nearest to yourself would be Edinburgh or Glasgow. If you would like to contact us on 0141 779 9206, someone will be happy to give you the information you are looking for. Our apologies once again.

Lorraine MacDougall

Hi Lorraine

I don't want to cause trouble, but I did speak to Creative in Glasgow - the number was given to me by head office. We discussed the courses and prices, venus etc. so I know it was a Creative rep.
Mrs Geek has kindly sorted out this for me and I should have the info before the end of the week.
Still don't know if training can be arranged in my area? Was this wrong on the web site too?

Thanks
Jane

Lorraine

Just re-read your message regarding training only being available in Ed/Gl
Thanks
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back