Great Lengths?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemmmam

Reaction score
Hey im seeking advise, does anyone work with Great Lengths at all?

I have trained with Racoon International but people sometimes are not prepared to pay for it,

What are great lengths prices like on average? I was thinking about training with them but wanna make the right decision as its over £2000 to train.

Thanks

Hi Great Lengths are second to none absolutely brilliant, but are around the same price as Racoon if not more expensive..so if you are looking for a cheaper option best look elsewhere...If you want me to pm you some prices or if you need more info let me know..xx

Hi Great Lengths are second to none absolutely brilliant, but are around the same price as Racoon if not more expensive..so if you are looking for a cheaper option best look elsewhere...If you want me to pm you some prices or if you need more info let me know..xx
Ive used g lengths since 2004/5 and they are def second to none,although theyre the luxury brand in quality and cost.x

Yeah could u PM me some prices if possible? thank u x

Hi
have pm'd you..x

night owl - did u get my message bk?

Hi Nightowl, could you please send me some info on Great Lengths too?

And me please xxxx

I have just been reading everything on their website and am really keen to know prices etc. but can't find any link :(

Hey im seeking advise, does anyone work with Great Lengths at all?

Just thought I would add to this - I have worn hair extensions for many years - racoon euro, balmain , Cinderella and more but always go back to great length - you can not beat the quality of both the hair and the bonds! It is truely amazing !

I reuse my hair and so it lasts up to a year !! It's very very good !

I have just been reading everything on their website and am really keen to know prices etc. but can't find any link :(

Hi Kaztan.. I think you have to be a registered salon to see prices.x

Thanks for the info Nightowl. I just got a reply back from Great Lengths and they only supply to those who take their 2 day course and buy their machine etc.

Latest posts

Back