Great news for the Competition circuit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Well guys have to share this with you all xxxxxxxxx
I am so proud of my 2 best friends here and can't keep this from you !!!!!!
Watch out Olympia there will be 4 Fabric# competitors.........
Here is the listing for the next Comp..
1. Dawnie
2. Crazy
3.Faye
4. Me

After having along chat and a few ifs and buts, they are both taking the Fabric# by it's backing paper and will be in the Virgins Category........

These girls will rock, they are L&P users but love the Fabric# too........
So I have to say, I am so proud to call these girls my friends, they have supported me in my first comp at Excel and at the last at Gmex........
And now they are going one better, they will be there all the way and we can all hold hands together and wait for the results after wards........
This is what makes great geeky friends, the love for the profession and the unity in our friendship..........
One for all and all for one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So anyone else, in the Fibreglass/Silk game, out there just thinking about competing, go one better.use Fabric#...... and.........Do it !!!!!!! Be there and dare !!!!!!!!

We can soon have our own fabric#geek competition team, boy Layla more T-Shirts please babe XXXXXXXX

So watch out Olympia the Fabric Competition Geeks are about.
Boy Liza , we will have more fun now then ever lol there will be 5 of us now in the Competition geeks corner lol.
So who is next I wonder??? Who is brave enough I wonder??? Who wants to share our fun I wonder?????

So love to all
Ruth xxxxx
P.S.No I am not working for Designer Nails lol just love the stuff thats all !!!

WAY TO GO GIRLS.........................

YOU WILL BE FINE JUST REMEMBER TO RELAX AS MUCH AS POSS........

YOU GIRLS ARE GREAT AND YOU WILL KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT.......

LOVE YOU BOTH TO PIECES XXXXXXXXXXX

LOVE FAYE XXXXXXXXXXXXX

OMG :shock: :shock:

Yes Dawnie and I are going for it never thought i would and i don't think dawnie did either lol ;)

But we have said we are going to do it and we will

Thank you ruth for all your encouragement means alot to know you believe in me, and for helping me and dawnie through this but we will have fun i'm sure.

And antony many thanks ;)

well it looks like im number 6 (and a little half.)but im not sure if im gonna do fabric or l+p.

Well good for you girls!! :D not had a chance yet to say congratulations to you girls at gmex well done :D all of you!
wish i had the preverble wats its to have a go too :? (can i say that :oops: sorry dont mean to offend if i cant :oops: )
i just know you are all gonna be fab! 8) ! just you try and stop me comming to cheer you all on!! :D nickki jonesx

I am so proud of you all.................

As I always said, this will be so much fun...............
Fabric# has now 4 competitors in the ring...........and if Groovy decides to go Fabric# then there will be five of us, there is no reason Groovy why you shouldn't do this with Fabric#, it is such a great system and there is no reason why you shouldn't top ten in the competition............
We could always get Geeg in on this, if she is up for it and get some expert advice for all of us...................Well Groovy make it Fabric# and we can be the tHE FAMOUS FIVE FABRIC# GEEKS DOING OLYMPIA,
Sounds like a fab new Book Titel............or a new T-Shirt Logo.....

Thanks again girls, YOU ROCK AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU ALL xxxx
Remember win or not, you are already winners, because you are such brill girls, with as we say in the south YOU HAVE GUTS !!!!

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

well ruth what've i started :shock:
great news!
don't forget louise, but i think she used l&p.
we will soon b taking over! in the nicest possible way :D
lol liza xx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
we can be the tHE FAMOUS FIVE FABRIC# GEEKS DOING OLYMPIA,
Sounds like a fab new Book Titel............or a new T-Shirt Logo.....

Hint hint.... :rolleyes: ;)

So meeped that the other Chichas are gona compete..Competing Chichas :D :D

You'll all kick major booty @ Olympia!!!!!!!!!! Think people might be afraid with ALL of us in the same room though..... :twisted: :twisted:

Love yah all fellow meepettes xxx

xxlaylaxx

I would love to compete in something like that, but I don't feel ready yet! So much still to learn! :D

Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back