Greek qualifications

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
Does any one know what qualifications u need to run a beauty salon in Greece ? Iv had my uk salon for ten years but want to open a salon in Corfu. my dad has lived there 20 years and he is geting old now so I'd like to join him over there. I don't want to give up my career but have no clue what Greek laws are regarding quals,insurance etc. Any info appreciated .

I lived in Greece for several years myself, although I was employed by a spa so I was not self employed.

There are a few forums that cover most things for ex pats living in Greece and if you google these maybe you can see people on these forums may also be able to help...Just an idea..I was in Crete and there were forums for that particular area but I recall some other ones that covered all of Greece..

Good luck with the move..

Jack

Thanks, I'm already on xpat forum but I thought I'd ask here first.

The best thing to do is contact the British embassy in Greece and they should be able to help you with the required qualifications and regulations and any useful professional associations.

Thankyou guild, that's great advice

Latest posts

Back