Green hair Dilemma?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone just need advice on how to sort my hair out i had highlights done a few weeks ago and because my hair is naturally quite dark base 4 I really didnt expect the carmel highlights to go quite blonde when i had it done profesionally at a salon. At first i thought it might dye down abit after a few washes but really couldnt get use to it the blonde hair looked more like grey hair cos it was my birthday the weekend after i stupidly put a semi permamant wash out colour which was brown on it now its gone GREEN colour where the blonde was. I really hate it and was told i would need a red colour to correct it any help on what i could do i like having brunette hair dark brown so not to keen on red so would i need to use that the colour it again with a brown just worried about the condition of my hair too any help on this please.
ive used a semi red too its covers the green but after a few washes goes back again to the way it was.
really dont want green hair anymore:(

When they say red they don't mean red red. You need a colour that has a red tone to it.
Rather than putting more chemicals on it try tomato ketchup. Sounds mad i know but it acts as an antioxidant.
Just put the sauce on and wrap it in some cling film for about 20-30 mins.
You may smell of tomatoes for a bit though :lol:

I've had khaki green hair! :lol: sorry I can laugh now but know its not funny at the time, I advise going to someone with alot of colour experience, believe me I have had a few hair disasters and most caused by so called pros eek ! I had a brown put over my green hair and it was fine, I don't do hair so not sure what they used, I could ask my hairdresser for you if you need xx

Latest posts

Back