green monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
Anyone know of a brand thats green coloured? Was quizzing a new client about her previous techs product (nail bar) and she was adamant that it was green..she didnt see the bottle as the tech went to the cupboard to decant.
I am sure monomer is always blue or purple?
What colour is MMA, does anyone know? Guessing it certainly wouldnt be green,as dentistry would require either blue/purple or clear?:confused:
Silly post,lol,but had to ask out of curiousity:lol:
Maybe my client was mistaken..as they often are!

I think that there are green monomers for other things (plastic bags etc) but have never heard that green monomer has been used for nails tbh.

Is she perhaps colour blind? Retention+ looks bright fluro pink to my fiancee.

I think that there are green monomers for other things (plastic bags etc) but have never heard that green monomer has been used for nails tbh.
Betcha NSS could get inventive with it,though:lol:

Is she perhaps colour blind? Retention+ looks bright fluro pink to my fiancee.
No she didn't seem to be when comparing polish colours etc..that was something i did think at first,though.
Its a mystery..i want to look in the cupboard myself! Its probably thier dehydrator i would guess... but she was positive the liquid was used with the powder.

Latest posts

Back