Greenie or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbeauty82

Reaction score
Hello all :D

As title says is this a Greenie or not? Sorry if this has been covered before, but as i'm new i'm not sure how to go about it. I did my sisters nails bout a week ago with regular polish and when she removed it last night she found this. I explained what it maybe and how it happened but just wanted to confirm with u guys. Is it possible beneath regular polish? I thought this usually happens under enhancements?
Also I know it has to grow out but can I redo her nails now or do I leave them natural till its gone? Thanx

Any advice much appreciated x x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399634330201.jpg
    1399634330201.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 321
Is it underneath the nail? Looks like some kind of staining under the free edge to me that she didn't notice til the polish came off.
Greenies are usually under enhancements that have lifted and moisture has got underneath

Is it underneath the nail? Looks like some kind of staining under the free edge to me that she didn't notice til the polish came off.
Greenies are usually under enhancements that have lifted and moisture has got underneath

Thank u for replying, that's what I thought! But she has tried cleaning under the free edge with acetone and its not budging, her polish wasnt this colour so not sure if its staining, i'm abit confused :confused:

I would say it looks like staining under the free edge also, has she used any type of food colouring or anything similar? When I decorated my girls birthday cake last month I had blue food colouring stuck under my nails for ages x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

She says she hasn't done anything like that recently,:confused:

But thank u ladies for your opinions :) xx

Hmmm may be worth getting it looked at just in case it's a infection of some kind xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking that too, I'll tell her to go to the docs

Thanx again :)

Latest posts

Back