Greetings <wave>

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodacious

Reaction score
How do!

well I recognise one name , hello Macey <wave>

Thought I would say hello and introduce myslef to you all.

we are a new salon with three techs, one is allready registered here but have forgotton her ID :o

we are a very new salon opene second week of april.

We are doing Bio Sculpture, Acrylic and silks.

Have got various tethign problmes and hopefully by chatting to some of you guys we can get them sorted.

Aslo I would like to point out hat I am useless at typing and do tons of spelling mistakes and typos! :lol:

hey, good luck with your salon :cool:

I thought I recognised those typos ;) !

I can't go anywhere without being recognised can I :lol:

Well hey Bodacious!! Welcome to the site and now go and fill in your profile for us!! :D

:twisted: We all hate it when members don't tell us about themselves and as you already have done in your post, you might a well go the whole hog and fill in your profile.

Glad to assist if you have any troubles, but use the search engine first as you will more likely than not find that your questions have already been answered.

Slow down a little bit babe and your typos will become less.

welcome you will love it on here it is very addictive though, eveyone on here is really great and will do all they can to help you ,good luck with your salon love dee

hiya

Welcome to the board!!

hi and welcome to the board ;)

HI AND GREETINGS TO YOU ALL TOO!! This site is fabarooney,lots of advice,information,encouragement,sympathy,understanding,whatever your need someone on here can help.Look forward to more posts from you,let us know how the salon is doing and post us some piccies :D :D DEBS.x

Hi welclm to the board, u will get lots of help from this site it it brill

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome. The salon isnt going to bad, not stacked out rushed off our feet so to speak but word is goinga round. Hopefully by the summer we wioll hopefully have built up some regualr customers!

Are you all mobile technicans or salon based then?

Bodacious said:
Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome. The salon isnt going to bad, not stacked out rushed off our feet so to speak but word is goinga round. Hopefully by the summer we wioll hopefully have built up some regualr customers!

Are you all mobile technicans or salon based then?
Welcome - me I;m mobile and hopefully home based soon.....wheres your salon?

Welcome Bodacious (did I spell that right??:o ) Best of luck with your new venture! FYI there is every type of tek on this board from mobile, beautiful home salons, salons, wellbeing centres, spas, even distributors and session teks!! I am sure all answers can be covered!! ;)

We are in Bodmin in Cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back