Grey blending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah797

Reaction score
I have a new client with a level 6 base. She has previously had highlights and she is wanting to gradually lighten her hair to blend with the grey she has here and there. She does however have a really white streak on her hairline.

I plan to bleach h/l throughout however when it comes to the toner do I use colour touch with 1.9% (as I would usually) or will I need to use 4% on the white steak on top? What I don’t want to be left with is a visible white streak still.

Any advice would be gratefully received :)

The white hair will need colour adding so I’d tackle that separately as I don’t think a toner will cover it adequately and I suspect it might be quite resistant. I’d colour it first in a foil then do the bleach highlights and wash them off together.

What would you colour it with first? Or do you mean foil the white first with a tint, say a level 9/0 with 6% to deposit colour. Bleach h/l the rest and then put the base 9 toner all over?

Last edited:
Have you looked at wella illumina grey blending?

Latest posts

Back