Grey coverage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shez4545

Reaction score
Hi could any of you wonderful people give some advise I’ve coloured my hair to a level 10/0 for the last 30yrs. As I’ve got older and the grey has got more prominent about 70% now the colour has got brassier.
Ideally I would like to be a platinum colour without the use of bleach
Any advise suggestions recommend action of brands of colours would be greatly appreciated
I am a fully qualified but retired so would say I’m not fully up to speed with new processes
Thanks guys

Hi could any of you wonderful people give some advise I’ve coloured my hair to a level 10/0 for the last 30yrs. As I’ve got older and the grey has got more prominent about 70% now the colour has got brassier.
Ideally I would like to be a platinum colour without the use of bleach
Any advise suggestions recommend action of brands of colours would be greatly appreciated
I am a fully qualified but retired so would say I’m not fully up to speed with new processes
Thanks guys
What brand of 10/0 have you been using and what developer? What's your natural level?

NXT platinum pearl blonde I always used 30vol when my hair was not so grey but dropped it down to 20 vol
It’s very hard to say my base colour now as I have mostly grey coming through.... I was always a medium brown. Very small amount left. If you could give me any advice I would be really grateful. I’m fine trying new products. Thanks

NXT platinum pearl blonde I always used 30vol when my hair was not so grey but dropped it down to 20 vol
It’s very hard to say my base colour now as I have mostly grey coming through.... I was always a medium brown. Very small amount left. If you could give me any advice I would be really grateful. I’m fine trying new products. Thanks
Did you say although it's more white, it's still going warm?

Yes it’s really brassy just can’t seem to get the yellow tone out ... have tried toners and fanola shampoo.

Yes it’s really brassy just can’t seem to get the yellow tone out ... have tried toners and fanola shampoo.
Try koleston perfect 10/0 +10/16 +12%

Brilliant off to the warehouse in the morning many thanks [emoji2]

Just one last question shall I use 50/50 of each? And also how long would you recommend I leave it it on mid length and ends to get it even?

Latest posts

Back