Grey/purple toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have a client that would like her hair the colour in this pic attacthed. Anyone got any ideas on what to use? I usually use wella
I was thinking an instamatic colour? Or maybe some sort of toner but unsure what to use. Has anyone achieved this colour and could offer advice?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-23-09-04-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-23-09-04-48.png
    533 KB · Views: 94
Hi guys
I have a client that would like her hair the colour in this pic attacthed. Anyone got any ideas on what to use? I usually use wella
I was thinking an instamatic colour? Or maybe some sort of toner but unsure what to use. Has anyone achieved this colour and could offer advice?
Thanks
hi hun im in the same boat as you be fab if the client came in with lovely light hair but always have darker hair clients after this colour too x

I've seen a formula for colour touch 8/81 & 7/89 with /68 mix tone I think the ratios were something like 15ml 8/81 10ml 7/89 and 1ml of /68 but I can't fully remember! But this formula was more on the silvery side so could use /88 instead of /68? To make it slightly more bluey ?

Obviously has to be applied on pre lightened hair with no warm undertones as such

I've seen a formula for colour touch 8/81 & 7/89 with /68 mix tone I think the ratios were something like 15ml 8/81 10ml 7/89 and 1ml of /68 but I can't fully remember! But this formula was more on the silvery side so could use /88 instead of /68? To make it slightly more bluey ?
That sounds great thankyou! I will be bleaching up her hair first to make it as clean as possible. Thankyou :)

Latest posts

Back