Grey silver back to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re well? I have a client that naturally has a lot of white hair on the top still natural brown at the back also.
last time I bleached it all then went to silver. She’d like to go back to blonde level 8 to 9 what would you guys recommend would you recommend pre-pigging with a gold to put the gold tone back into the where has been silver and then touchup the regrowth with a level 8 to 9 and 6%?Anything recommend it would be appreciated I work with the wella in L’Oreal normally. Thanks

Hi everyone hope you’re well? I have a client that naturally has a lot of white hair on the top still natural brown at the back also.
last time I bleached it all then went to silver. She’d like to go back to blonde level 8 to 9 what would you guys recommend would you recommend pre-pigging with a gold to put the gold tone back into the where has been silver and then touchup the regrowth with a level 8 to 9 and 6%?Anything recommend it would be appreciated I work with the wella in L’Oreal normally. Thanks
It depends on whether there's any visible amount of silver left.
If it's still quite silver I'd cleanse it out first, then pre pig.
Soundz backwards, but pre pigging over silver very often leaves a mucky colour.
I've always found it beat to remove the bulk of silver tones first.

It depends on whether there's any visible amount of silver left.
If it's still quite silver I'd cleanse it out first, then pre pig.
Soundz backwards, but pre pigging over silver very often leaves a mucky colour.
I've always found it beat to remove the bulk of silver tones first.
Thank you like a bleach shampoo first?

Thank you like a bleach shampoo first?
If you have access to malibu C I'd use that. But otherwise I'd try cleansing shampoo. Worst case scenario use bleach, water and shampoo. No developer.

Thank you 😊 I really appreciate all the help.

Which one would you recommend? Thanks

Attachments

• B0E856CC-4A83-419F-89B4-B699E070A7D8.png
    B0E856CC-4A83-419F-89B4-B699E070A7D8.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • A60C3F73-AD75-40DF-BCBE-D39BFBD26FFB.png
    A60C3F73-AD75-40DF-BCBE-D39BFBD26FFB.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
Which one would you recommend? Thanks
Quick fix will work. Crystal gel is the best, but has a longer development time than quick fix.
DDL will only work of it was direct dyes used to create the silver tone.

Thank you. I appreciate all your help.

Latest posts

Back