Grey/silver toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kymberly

Reaction score
Hey, what toners have worked the best to achieve a grey/silver colour on bleached hair? Thanks!

There is thousands of grey/silver threads. Try the search function loads of results will pop up.

Great thank you!

Hey, what toners have worked the best to achieve a grey/silver colour on bleached hair? Thanks!

I used igora silver/whites in dove grey the other week & it was gorgeous. I toned it to make sure all traces of yellow were out of the hair first then I applied it to towel dried hair for 20mins (don't be worried at first it will start to turn browny,grey but just leave it on for the full 20 mins) They have a range of shades just depends on how grey your client wants to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20160208_103917.jpg
    IMG_20160208_103917.jpg
    632.7 KB · Views: 201
I used igora silver/whites in dove grey the other week & it was gorgeous. I toned it to make sure all traces of yellow were out of the hair first then I applied it to towel dried hair for 20mins (don't be worried at first it will start to turn browny,grey but just leave it on for the full 20 mins) They have a range of shades just depends on how grey your client wants to go.
Love this What peroxide did you use with the dove grey?

Latest posts

Back