Grey toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Pls can any one advise on grey toners for prelightened hair?? I use Wella & wanted to try 10/0 & /1 mix tone with pastel. Not had much experience in grey & wondered your thoughts geeks. Thanks in advance x

Pls can any one advise on grey toners for prelightened hair?? I use Wella & wanted to try 10/0 & /1 mix tone with pastel. Not had much experience in grey & wondered your thoughts geeks. Thanks in advance x
/1 tone is green ash so I don't think that would be nice :/, what base level are you looking to work with? , obviously if your toning on different levels, you need to formulate accordingly, can I have some more details and I can give you some suggestions? :)

I've just wella innosense 7/18 with pastel was lovely but faded quick,then used Schwarzkopf greys and they last loads more I used equal parts silver and dove grey with 3% x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459943183.387396.jpg

I used ct 8/81 and 2/0 for this grey ..

That looks incredible! What kind of base did you work with? Did you have to get a super clean blonde before hand?
Thank you [emoji8] yep I did 3 lots of lightener then used Loreal p01 to banish any gold then went in with 2/0 root combed through then applied the grey mix to mids and ends.. Tbh the blonde wasn't super clean could have been cleaner but maybe just me bring picky process pics attached
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460011268.349705.jpg

Thank you [emoji8] yep I did 3 lots of lightener then used Loreal p01 to banish any gold then went in with 2/0 root combed through then applied the grey mix to mids and ends.. Tbh the blonde wasn't super clean could have been cleaner but maybe just me bring picky process pics attached View attachment 195927

Oh wow! I love this!

So the picture of it during? Was that the base you went with when you applied the grey?
Sorry for all the questions, tried doing this the other day but wasn't successful lol X

Na I had go in with another lighting session after the during pic [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back