Group of clients now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
I have a group of 5 clients in a bit for shellac hands and feet and I'm really nervous - yet again! I get so nervous with new clients and looking for a few words of support, I'm also worried at how longs it goin to take :-/ ahh xx

Anyone? It's getting closer :(

I have a group of 5 clients in a bit for shellac hands and feet and I'm really nervous - yet again! I get so nervous with new clients and looking for a few words of support, I'm also worried at how longs it goin to take :-/ ahh xx

If they are all in together it saves time if they choose the colour they would like while you are doing one of the others.
They will probably be talking to each other so much you will be able to get on & concentrate with your work without having to chit chat too much with them.x

Don't be nervous hun, just make sure you smile and remember, you can do it! I love doing group bookings, as they all chatter amongst themselves while you work and so they lose track of time. So time doesn't matter! Also it avoids any awkward silences hehe. good luck. Let us know how it goes xxx

And try to relax, and most importantly be yourself :) xx

Ah thanku i am so silly but my nerves sometimes get the best of me, would you do feet or hands first? X

Ah thanku i am so silly but my nerves sometimes get the best of me, would you do feet or hands first? X

I always do hands first, I can do feet much faster than hands for some reason so leave them till last x

So I've just finished completely knackered! It was an Indian wedding, I initially had 5 booked in and everyone there wanted their nails done and am so tired!!! But was a great day! If only every day was like today! X

I did an Indian wedding once too. Brilliant fun, loads of cash!!! :D

May many more people get married and have fabulous parties like these.

So I've just finished completely knackered! It was an Indian wedding, I initially had 5 booked in and everyone there wanted their nails done and am so tired!!! But was a great day! If only every day was like today! X

Fantastic, well done, so..... for the next time remember how exhilarating it is doing groups and how satisfied (as well as tired) you felt afterwards:D

I hope you asked for recommendations from everyone there :wink2:

Latest posts

Back