Groupon and home based therapist?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannejolley

Reaction score
Hi I work from my home salon and a friend suggested using groupon to boost my client base, they did it in there town based salon and had over 300 people take the deal! My question is has any other home based therapist tried this of so was it worth it??

I would be interested in knowing the answer to this as well. I know some geeks have said that you don't generate many repeat customers. But I would like to know if the deals can be profitable, even if one offs.

Don't they take quite a bit of money from you?? Have you tried the loyalty cards, refer a friend, etc?x

I've read on here they do take quite a percentage, that's why I wonder if its possible to run groupon profitably. I will be introducing loyalty cards myself in the next 4 weeks.

Have a search for Groupon threads - there has been LOTS of discussion about it - on the whole quite negative.

when i was home based they wouldnt take me, said i needed premises. kgb dont take as much but its still a lot x

Latest posts

Back