Grown out highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benji89

Reaction score
Hello, Client had a full head of babylights about 6 weeks ago. She is now saying that she doesn’t like the regrowth and wants a root stretch to make the regrowth less noticeable. I’m not sure if this is the best way as it seems abit harsh. Would maybe a few lowlights on the Parting and scattered be a better option? Thank you

Whether it will suit them better depends on many factors. Without a picture of her, it’s impossible to answer this honestly.
Do you use photos during your consultation?
I use an iPad and show the client various images to demonstrate what their hair could look like. I try not to use any images of celebrities as I think it can distort what the client sees. Find some images of what you’re recommending and something similar to what she is asking for and save them so that you can flick through them whilst she is there. You can then discuss the pros and cons of each option and then allow your client the final choice. It’s her hair and face, after all.

Latest posts

Back