Grown out root look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz-11

Reaction score
Morning girls:) I'm doing a lady today and she wants a change! So we have made minds in the grown out root look eg found picture of Lauren Conrad, just worrying a bit about how to create this look with out looking like 2 block colours? Any advice would be great! Thanks:)
Lauz x

Morning girls:) I'm doing a lady today and she wants a change! So we have made minds in the grown out root look eg found picture of Lauren Conrad, just worrying a bit about how to create this look with out looking like 2 block colours? Any advice would be great! Thanks:)
Lauz x

hiya have a search on here for ombre and quite a lot will come up, loads of hints and tips :) xxx

Loose sectioning-don't over think it, there are different ways to blend the colours i.e back combing gently where you want them to merge, maybe in some areas blend in a third colour? Variation as to the size of your sections-I find a chunky weave works well. It's not going to be the neatest looking set of foils but your doing fashion colouring which should be quick and free so don't worry about her looking like he ha had a perfect half head because well u will end up with a perfect half head. Have fun with it!

I'm very envious am on maternity leave and missing hairdressing so much!!!

Latest posts

Back