Guess the geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope T, it wasnt me lol. It was someone that is partial the odd bottle or three of wine. her hubby drinks guiness and is camera shy. Now lets see how sober you all were and how much you actually read of the conversation last night xxxxxx

Didn't par-take in last night's conversation .... could it be Sals? (oh 'eck, she's gonna kill me if it isn't!) :Scared::lol:

Did Fi make an appearance after I went to bed then?

Don't know why, but I thought it was Adele (keegan)?

Lol, sorry Adele!

i know who it is

and NO ITS NOT ME

being that it was lunchtime for me and I was still looking after children, the was not a drop of alcohol consumed by me so I remember the conversation perfectly!

Wasn't me I was on lemonade :lol:

well the fact that the woman in question is a scary cat lady and smells of urine should help.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

c'mon geek in question OWN UP!! if rach's comments didnt give her away then mine should have..
oh and for the record.. RACHEL is a bad influence.. and one day she will get hers! ((grabs aching head and mutters obcenities at a woman half a world away!)) :green:

OK, this is the result of lots of beer, craftiness and pure luck but WHO is this?????
My money (there is money in this isn't there :green: ?) is on Snuggybugs Russell! Sorry Debs, but me thinks it's you :lol:! xx

it's kinda like a night here, the only difference is, I would have been naked:lol:

it's kinda like a night here, the only difference is, I would have been naked:lol:

Then why the hell have you not shown yourself on MSN recently!!!!!!!:lol:

Did Fi make an appearance after I went to bed then?

No it wasn't me!!!!!!!! I wasn't even on due to a hangover :lol:

well the fact that the woman in question is a scary cat lady and smells of urine should help.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

c'mon geek in question OWN UP!! if rach's comments didnt give her away then mine should have..
oh and for the record.. RACHEL is a bad influence.. and one day she will get hers! ((grabs aching head and mutters obcenities at a woman half a world away!)) :green:

OOOO I'm a smelly cat woman who mutters obscenities under her breath as she walks past people kicking their ankles carrying a dirty plastic carrier bag!

My money (there is money in this isn't there :green: ?) is on Snuggybugs Russell! Sorry Debs, but me thinks it's you :lol:! xx
Good job there's no money on it :lol: You'll have to prove it was me :wink2::lol::lol:

:eek::eek::eek: better join the party then - but I won't be naked as I have rather large ................................................ :lol:

:eek::eek::eek: better join the party then - but I won't be naked as I have rather large ................................................ :lol:

................................Wine Glasses:eek:

Don't know why, but I thought it was Adele (keegan)?

Lol, sorry Adele!

No way - I'm not that pretty:green::green::green:

:lol:

Daffy Duck Lips according to the second picture:lol: !!

Now listen ladies and gentleman, I am revising! Please stop causing me distraction :wink2:xx

Guys you really should see the 3rd picture hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have got to show us now - cant dangle half a carrot!

OOOOooooooooooo shall I post it??????? maybe I'll use it for my halloween avatar hahahaha

Latest posts

Back