Guess the geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:green: How right you are hun, It is usually me that gets snapped looking like a right muppet ...and I dont even drink alcohol lol I'm always sober lmao...but for once it wasn't me making a fool of myself yayyyyyy :green:

Snuggs I am sooooo happy to ssee that deep down underneath all that wiseness and sensibleness (is that even a word ?? oh well...it is now )
you are just a utter nutter

Hahaha - the utter nutter is really snuggs - you all thought snuggs was normal but she's NOT :eek: her mission is now to graduate from a walking stick, carrier bag and claim an electric mobility fingy and race like a mad woman around all the poncy people in the WORLD - beware oh normal peeps - snuggs has turned ....................................around.......................... and.....................................................is going to bed :lol:

Night all - snuggs puts the torch down - clicks the switch off ditches the scary abnormal voice ................................and goes out of the room and walks................................................................... :eek::eek::eek:

You p!88ed again deb ??? had a little tipple of the cooking wine have we ??
hahahahaha :green: love ya you nutter lol

Hahaha - the utter nutter is really snuggs - you all thought snuggs was normal but she's NOT :eek: her mission is now to graduate from a walking stick, carrier bag and claim an electric mobility fingy and race like a mad woman around all the poncy people in the WORLD - beware oh normal peeps - snuggs has turned ....................................around.......................... and.....................................................is going to bed :lol:

Night all - snuggs puts the torch down - clicks the switch off ditches the scary abnormal voice ................................and goes out of the room and walks................................................................... :eek::eek::eek:

Jesus creepers , I will never sleep tonight now!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You p!88ed again deb ??? had a little tipple of the cooking wine have we ??
hahahahaha :green: love ya you nutter lol
:lol: yep - just a bit and playing with my pussycat Bo - he is purring like a car engine at the moment :lol::lol: luv you too Emmsy - but NUTTER IN DEED :lol::rolleyes:

Better get off to bed now :hug: - got school in the morning :eek::lol:

Thanks to all for taking part - it was fun - and I forgive you Rach :lol: (or do I ???????............ you will never know :wink2:)

To add - Fi - think of scary canals - Venice and little girls in red coats - scary music AND .......................................................................................................................................................MY BOOGERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxx

In that case..I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to admit it's the type of thing that Emmsy gets involved with though:lol:
But it can't be her ...wrong hair type etc.
Tell me now...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
No...........really..tell me now:lol:
Lell is it you?????
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A GOOD LOOK:lol::lol::lol:

Come on Judy :eek:lmao

ok so now the Cat is out of the bag can you please tell me what that is hanging out of her nostrils in your avitar Rach?? seriously it looks like nasal membranes.. there is a definate liquid look to it.... if so snuggs should think about entering the annual bushmans blow compition.. she would blow them out of the water!

ok so now the Cat is out of the bag can you please tell me what that is hanging out of her nostrils in your avitar Rach?? seriously it looks like nasal membranes.. there is a definate liquid look to it.... if so snuggs should think about entering the annual bushmans blow compition.. she would blow them out of the water!

They are not hanging out of her nose, it is a set of jelly teeth :eek: inserted inside her upper lip pmsl:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
They are not hanging out of her nose, it is a set of jelly teeth :eek: inserted inside her upper lip pmsl:lol::lol::lol:

haha.. well i never.. coulda sworn the avitar you had showed them from her nose.. erm anyway! haha

Latest posts

Back