Guess Who's Legs These Are...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Can you guess who's legs these are?! Check those funky tights out!!!!

;) :rofl: ;) :rofl: ;) :rofl:

missfunkytights.JPG

Answers on a postcard.... :twisted:

xxlaylaxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm now they do look familiar :huh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ha bloody ha Layla - you have SOOOO had it :oops: :oops: :gun: :hit: :grab: :rofl: :rofl: Alex's shot was a little more - shall we say - complimentary

Mrs Geek said:
Alex's shot was a little more - shall we say - complimentary

I was never much good at photography but hey i got the negatives any offers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ForumLove.gif

Heeheeeehaaahaaaaa I DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PIC!!!! It was caroline ;)

I jus posted it, as promised :twisted:

Aw arent I a dillon?!
utjeha.gif

xxlaylaxx

Well I was pmsl and then lol then rofl then lmfao..... :rofl: :revolve: :rofl: ..................

I buy them off ya Caroline,might come in handy one day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also got some nice head shoots to go with those legs............
But whos got the body shot.........????
Will look funny head on legs lol................
A short geekett with great legs and a fab smile............... but no body!!!!!
This is what happens when geeketts get together lol..............
But we do have fun, dont we girls lol..............

love Ruth xxxxxx

LMAO

rotfl.gif

Think we are all going to die tonight arent we Samantha?!

:rolleyes:
raspa.gif

you are both minx's then!! Where did you get your funky grey icons - one is a little violent isn't it :?: :?: BTW just in case anyone asks - the tights are Wolford - this company make the BEST TIGHTS IN THE WORLD!!! ;) I have to meeping fly away and leave you all on Saturday - only for a week and it is for an exciting course in PR which I am a tad nervous about :oops: :shock: I also get to see my wonderful grandmother of 89 and I haven't seen her in 6 years!!! I will hopefully be able to log in on occasion and check you are all behaving :D Meanwhile you must look after Mr Geek who will be lonely and sad :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( :pukeoff: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow - those are super, sexy legs!!! :D

Wish Wolford sold those too! :D :D :D

Karen

LayStar said:
LMAO

rotfl.gif

Think we are all going to die tonight arent we Samantha?!

raspa.gif

These icons are totally va-voom to-die-for - the nail filing one is brilliant - we will have to get The Geek to put them up for us - I like the hugging one too - ahhhhh. BTW, the idea of head, legs and no body is rather frightening and we don't want to frighten members of this board do we Ruth - Chicha-face - Crazy Bird :rolleyes: :shock: :?: :?: BEHAVE 8)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEHAVE?!
newangel.gif

Listen Dillon Face, I'll behave if you take your meeping butt and go have a kachinging good time!

I'll be in bed all weekend, Im not well :( I cant cause trouble that way! :twisted:

xxlayxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back