Guess whose nails I've just done!?!?!??!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

Not been on here for a while as I've been a busy little bee!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have just done the Queen Bee's nails!!!! Thats right......none other that Gigi herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Hell!!!!!I was actually pooping my pants but I truly could not have asked for a nicer client!!!
What a fab experience for little old me!!! Hopefully she might return the favour one day!!!! LOL!!!! :lol:

Only kidding Gigi!!

Thank you for letting me loose on your paws!!!! :hug:

OMG! I would actually pass out and not be able to do it!

What did she have out of curiosity? (sp) x

I know!! I was rather scared but I managed it!

She had Square L & P with CBM! both pink and white was mixed!! Pretty coolio!!!!!!

Well done you and not a suprise to hear that she is lovely in the flesh too.

I could not of done it though, I would have been a nervous wreck.:Scared:

Teri x

Very nice!

I was expecting a vivid pink with thousands of rinestones! Only joking our Gigi's far to classy a lady! x x

Good for you Kirsten :hug: and i bet you did a great job ! x

Hey guys!!

Not been on here for a while as I've been a busy little bee!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have just done the Queen Bee's nails!!!! Thats right......none other that Gigi herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Hell!!!!!I was actually pooping my pants but I truly could not have asked for a nicer client!!!
What a fab experience for little old me!!! Hopefully she might return the favour one day!!!! LOL!!!! :lol:

Only kidding Gigi!!

Thank you for letting me loose on your paws!!!! :hug:

Wow nice client so come on then lets have a looksee :hug:

PS what did you do?

wow...what a treat...i would be nervous (who wouldn't be) but it would be totally awesome. xxx

Oh you name dropper you - is it professional to let slip who our celebrity clients are LOL.

Flippin heck Kirsten - how did you manage to get into that one!

Hiya
How fantastic!!

Well lets see them Geeg:lol: post a pic for us

Love jenx

argh! i would have been to nervous to do her nails! i bet that they are just lovely though..how did you come across doing her nails by the way? does she usually do her own or get someone to do them? :)

Well done you, when I met Geeg I was dying to do her nails, I was going to ask her if she wanted me to, but then I was a big scardey and didn't....I think it would have been a great experience though....maybe another day for me!

Lets see some pics xxx

well done kirsten. Post us some pictures carnt wait to see them.
did gigi have any comments at all or any advise that you would like to share?

Oh you name dropper you - is it professional to let slip who our celebrity clients are LOL.

LOL!!! Gigi said I could put a post up!!!
Didn't get any piccies I'm afraid guys!! Sorry! xx

being really nosey but how did you end up doing them? surely it wasn't for assessment reasons as you are qualified to the hilt!!

Wow, that's fab hun, were your hands not shaking? Mine would have been!:Scared:

Well done hun. I'm sure you did a great job. :hug:

Latest posts

Back