guestbook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Hello I know alot of you have probably already viewed my site but I have a couple of updates there is some new art work on the links page at daisy chain art and crafts, some music and more nail pics in some of the albums.

I wondered if I could ask you all a favour if anyone could sign my new guestbook I would be greatfull as it's just gone on and it is looking well how should I put this -empty at the mo LOL :lol: Also can you put where you saw the site from or where you found it so when i view I know which of you are the nail geeks!!! ;)

A big big thankyou in advance

Lots of luv Loo :D

loo said:
Hello I know alot of you have probably already viewed my site but I have a couple of updates there is some new art work on the links page at daisy chain art and crafts, some music and more nail pics in some of the albums.

I wondered if I could ask you all a favour if anyone could sign my new guestbook I would be greatfull as it's just gone on and it is looking well how should I put this -empty at the mo LOL :lol: Also can you put where you saw the site from or where you found it so when i view I know which of you are the nail geeks!!! ;)

A big big thankyou in advance

Lots of luv Loo :D

Signed it Loo, Only thing i noticed is you have spelt hear wrong as in.
How did you here about
Harmony in Beauty

LOl thanks for that thats my dad lol :rolleyes:

hi loo
signed it!
great site

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that signed my guest book it looks so much better with some comments in it. It's not so lonely now, LOL :lol:. Thank you for the lovely things you all wrote I really appreciate it.

Love Loo xx ;)

loo said:
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all that signed my guest book it looks so much better with some comments in it. It's not so lonely now, LOL :lol:. Thank you for the lovely things you all wrote I really appreciate it.

Love Loo xx ;)

You're welcome - that looked like some pretty hard work (I know coz I am in the middle of doing mine! lol) :lol:

PS any news on the meet up?

Thanks havent heard anything yet for a geek meeting in our area perhaps I will post it on the chat section I will pm you tomorrow!!

Love Loo xx :)

Hi Loo, that is one fab website, must have took alot of work. I love the new nail art and also Mui's nail art as well.

The music is a nice touch to the site, and i meant every worrd i put in the guest book, hope i can produce something half as good when i can get the time to do it.

awwwwww thanks xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back