Guild competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I won a beauty case and bonus it goes with my monaco case that I already have. Whoop whoop!
XXXXX

Congratulations! Looks like we've got a few Geeky winners now!

Sorry jen ive placed my comp entry specificaly stating thats mine! LOL

Seriously though ide love just one ikkle win of something, always doing the comps on the guild site and have done for a few years now but never been lucky enough to win anything :cry:

Sometimes wonder why i bother but theres always that little chance it could be me ...pigs might fly too :lol:

Me too pips! Maybe a big one is awaiting us xxx:)

I was dead lucky and won a threading course! CHUFFED!!! but nobody has emailed me about it?!

Sarah, the people at Carlton do have your details so they will be in touch soon to organise your prize.

I was just wondering.... do only members of the guild win??

I was just wondering.... do only members of the guild win??

No, the competitions are open to anyone, you do not have to be a Guild member to enter or win.

:green: There's still hope then!... sorry if it seemed a cheeky question - it's just all the winners that I know are members... I didn't want to have false hope :lol:

When my current insurance is finished (May), I will be moving to you guys.

When my current insurance is finished (May), I will be moving to you guys.

That's good to know. If you need any information, don't hesitate to contact us.

When you join, quote Geek as a referral code and you'll get a £10 discount.

That's great!!

i won the beauty case way back at the start of march but havnt heard anything aout when i should receive it. Having a wee panic to myself as im due to move house soon and dont want to miss it!!!!

i won the beauty case way back at the start of march but havnt heard anything aout when i should receive it. Having a wee panic to myself as im due to move house soon and dont want to miss it!!!!

There's no need to panic :)

The Beauty Boxes competition runs for quite a while, and we are drawing winners for it at various dates. We are therefore waiting for all winners to be drawn before sending the details to Beauty Boxes. We will be sending everything to them in a couple of days, so you will then get your prize :hug:

thanks!!! looking forward to receiving it!!

I won some training courses a couple of year ago,
mmm what will i win this time lol,
yes im an optimist :lol:

I'm dying to win a box as the one i've got is rubbish! I've entered so many times it wont let me enter any more :lol:

ive just enter my first comp for some crystal clear stuff need it my skins a mess :cry: so fingers crossed xx

Thank you for reminding us about the comps.:hug:

I gave won twice in the past :) A lovely nail art set and then a pedicure starter pack. Thank you Guild :hug::hug:

Glad you enjoy them. We have a Crystal Clear Skincare competition running at the moment, and we have others due in September from California Faces, Beauty Express and Blinc.

The competitions can be found at Beauty Guild : Competitions - Beauty Guild.

I offer prizes as part of the march madness and for past 2 years have offered a swedish massage course.

I have also won a prize with the guild, it was the christmas comps they rang 2 years ago and I had my logo put up as a banner on the guild website for a month.

Latest posts

Back