Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to join the website ruth but it hasn't sent me an email, tried with both my email addresses. x

I have tried to join the website ruth but it hasn't sent me an email, tried with both my email addresses. x

I've a funny feeling that Hotmail may be rejecting emails from my server for some reason. I'll PM you the link for completing registration so you won't need the email...

If anyone else hasnt received an email, please let me know...

I'd happily be a guinea pig. I'm in Berkshire, nr Reading. Game for most things, as long as it's legal! Anything to help.
L

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.
I am prepared to be a model. I am based near Winchester, Hampshire.

I am also keen to practice on people, not only for waxing but for all beauty treatments. I have recently attended a course on natural facials and very keen to get as many 'models as possible.'

Thanks

i'll also offer to be a guinea pig. Am in winchester, hampshire

Claire

I also live near Winchester and want to practice on:
- waxing
- facials
- manicures & pedicures

Can we get together some time?

Thanks

Jane

Hello Ladies!

My name is Sam & I'm new to the site & I'd just like to say that if there are any trainees around the Liverpool area that need someone to practice on or that needs any advice I'd be very happy to help :)

Thanxx

Sammi :)

Hi ladies!

I'm Sara and I'd be happy to help. I live in SE London and can help with most things except spray tanning! :)

I'll happily guinea pig for pretty much anything. I am in the rochdale area, greater manchester and can travel if required. Please pm me if you need me. Good luck everyone!:)

I am in Worcestershire/Gloucestershire area and would model for most things :) xxx

Hi,

I'm in East Ayrshire and will guinea pig for most things (not good with waxing though :o).

Lx

iN NOTTINGHAM AREA . WILL BE A GUINEA PIG FOR MOST THINGS, AND I HAVE TRANSPORT.

I live in tamworth and will e a guinea pig for anything / anyone.

yeah i'd be up for that ive had my brows and eyeliner done all ready, but would like my eye liner thicker - anygood to you?xxxx

I would be happy to help out if anyone needs to practice just about anything.

I have struggled with getting a model for my gel conversion training with sweet squared at leeds this monday, 1st September. My friend is helping me out and she is so lovely. At 39 weeks pregnant though I wish I had not had to ask her.

If anyone else is free and could come instead I would appreciate it and be happy to return the favour x

Hiya Everyone, Im in the Camberley area in Surrey if you need me for anything...altho not Acrylics please, im a Bio Sculpture girl thru and thru.

I qualified about 6 years ago and worked in a salon for a while then went back to office work for some strange reason!?!?! Have now got a little boy and want to start up from home and am looking for people to refresh my memory, mainly for waxing please and massage and facials!!

Thanks
Keely

yeah i'd be up for that ive had my brows and eyeliner done all ready, but would like my eye liner thicker - anygood to you?xxxx

Oops - did I miss something? If anyone is doing permanent make-up training and needs a model for areola tattooing, please could you let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back