Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hi My Fellow Scotties

I am always looking for Nail models for my students mostly sundays

Please Pm me with you details and I will contact you when in need to see if you are available.

Luv ya all
hi hun let me know and il be happy to help out ,but not this sun as il be in spain :green:

lol im up for anything and in northamptonshire. x

I am happy to be a guinea pig and I would be grateful if others could do the same for me. I live near Winchester in Hampshire.

Thanks

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.

I'm in london and will be a guinea pig for most things, but work full time so evenings and weekends only!! xx

:hug:

Hiyah,

Happy to help out with Pedi & massage Guinea if anyone needs one, also can offer massage in return.

Cheers

Fabulous Massage Therapy

I'm in Shropshire and willing to be a guinea pig for MOST things!!!

Let me know

I live in Bury, lancs and am happy to let anyone try their treatments out on me! I am brave so anything goes!!

Are there any guinea pigs in the USA? Austin, TX to be more specific.

hello.... i live in croydon which is south east london/surrey... currently learning to drive but up for being a model on most things as long as its not permenant..:p

louisaxx

Fantastic idea - when I was training it was so hard to find models wish I'd found this site sooner.

I'm willing for most things -live in Hampshire area.
Sarah:)

Hi

I'm about to do manicure so will soon be looking for people myself so thought I'd volunteer, I'm based in Cleveland and can do afternoons and evening, weekends mornings at a push but with small child in tow. I'm happy for most things.

Hi i live in Fleet, Hampshire. I am willing to be a gpig in anything. Can drive but not that confident lol. I am training in l&p nails so may need some later on.

Just pm me.

Hi im in Bristol and Im willing 2 be a model just ask, At worst I can only say no lol.

I will be looking for cnd models and hair modles myself this year.

Good luck any1 doing a course this year x

I live in Blackpool if anyone needs guinea pigs. Let me know.:hug:

If anyone needs a male guinea pig I'm up for it.
Based in London

hey ladies.im doing a training course with kim on monday 17th november and i really need a model for me to pratice brazilian waxing on. the training is in essex. can you help?
please. x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back