Guitar players are doing their own nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
I've just found my niche...following bands around the world doing their nails..anyone want to join me?:)
Looks like they need a bit of help!

this is my fav bit....
Newspaper

Keep plenty on hand to wipe your brushes on. Each time you put on a coat of wet acrylic, immediately afterwards swish the brush in the acetone (not the acrylic nail liquid) and then wipe it thoroughly on the newspaper.

and they are advertising that you can get ezflow liquid and powder on amazon :eek::eek::eek:

I've just found my niche...following bands around the world doing their nails..anyone want to join me?:)
Looks like they need a bit of help!

only a bit of help hun.!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

i shall join you we can learn how to play aswell!!!!

Put your acrylic nails on outdoors
hahahahahahahaha

or while your in the bath....hahahahaha

surely this can't be real

Have crap nails but hey...get the best fungicide??
Fungicide
It's good to have some of this stuff around, sooner or later you'll probably need it. You can find cheaper stuff at the drugstore, but why not get the best?

learn to do your nails AND play the guitar ....at the same time.....tell ya what ...we will advertise it...just click on the link from judy .....

This has to be a joke...........????????????

im sure i read on here somewhere today about a musician and their opinions on nail enhancemants, could it be the same person !!!!!!:lol:

so funny. it sounds like they know what they are doing .it must be us that are doing nails wrong ....surely

Have crap nails but hey...get the best fungicide??
Fungicide
It's good to have some of this stuff around, sooner or later you'll probably need it. You can find cheaper stuff at the drugstore, but why not get the best?

haha I was going to post that bit - well with the way they do it I bet they do get a fungal infection! Now as Judy says, maybe there is a niche in the market that we should advertise - Guitarists - get your nails done properly here - and we promise we won't throw in a free fungal infection!!!! :green::green::green:

I'll get on the tour bus!
I'm all for musicians!
Count me in!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Wow........that's all I can say.........wow

oh my god............................. thats all i have to say.. have you ladies read this site.. they make us out to be morons and i might add .............have brain damage.... i am a muso my other half is a pro drummer... i fix nails for the classical guys i know..... they would never consider doin it themselves as they say each pro to thier own... I AM APPALED......................

My God I had to have a drink of water as my mouth hung open so long I went dry. That has to be a joke, I can almost imagine someone waiting for the topic on here to crop up about it.

:lol::lol::lol: I cant even get angry or annoyed, its just too bizarre? May their half inch thick wedges for nails ping off and scatter merrily and may their greenies glow eternally.

Latest posts

Back