Gushing, obseqeuious and sycophantic...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
and that's just me..! Sorry, it's a bit of a pointless thread, but I just wanted to shout out K-Sa-Ra for their amazingly fast service. I've sure most of my fellow geeks already know this anyway, but oh well! I ordered some polishes, a nail art book and some other bits late in the day on Wednesday, and they arrived bright and early this morning. Also included was my nail art practise finger, now dubbed Norman (don't ask me why! But then, I have a friend who names every spot she gets, in the hope that treating them nicely will make them go away quicker.. yes, we're all mad here!), who will be set up on my table as soon as I get some tips for 'him'.
Anyway, thanks to Rachel and everyone else there for being so speedy :)
Lol x

:D Yup I agree with all the posh words you wrote!!! I ordered a load of stuff yesterday (and made a boo boo ) Paul (i think that was his name) called me late afternoon to rectify it and my goodies arrived today. sooperbb!
Pam xx

i have always had excellent service from ka sa ra , when i have ordered anything :D

Latest posts

Back