Gutted - broken arm - cant work!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
Just wanted to have a moan really cos Im so fed up:irked: I fell downstairs on new years eve and broke my right arm and so am in plaster for the next 6 weeks!!:rolleyes: I have had to ring all my clients and cancel them, most were understanding and have said they will come back, but some have made me feel like I ve done it on purpose!:mad: I cant believe this has happened to me, Im not bothered bout my arm, or the pain, just that i cant do nails for 6 weeks!!!:lol:

Thanks for listening geeks, guess i will be around a bit more now!!:)

Oh no Sharron, poor you ... you're managing to type one-handed though, so that's good.

Lots of hugs from me :hug::hug:

Yea, very slowly...and withn lots of spelling mistakes - sorry!!!!:)

Ditto that, what a terrible thing to happen. Glad you didn't hurt yourself more badly though, sounds like it could have been even worse :hug::hug:

I really feel for you sweetie,I fell down stairs in may(had just moved into new house,2 days previous)

I broke my right shoulder and arm(humerous)it was sooo painful and had to have surgery,was off work for over 3 months and got thoroughly depressed.:cry:

Just keep your chin up and know you will get better.Thinking of you:hug:xx

awwww no... hope you recover quickly and retain the majority of your clients :hug:
It's nice to see you back on the site :D xx

Crikey poor you .................its one of my fears (hurting arms/fingers) - Im really sorry its happened to you, you cant help worrying about your clients in situations like this but there is nothing you can do about it so ......can you think about any things you have never had the time to do that you could do now ? Without using your arm of course - turn it into something positive ?
Hope you are soon on the mend chick. :hug:

I'm so sorry, I hope you make a quick recovery and look forward to seeing you about:)

what a great start to 2008 hun!!!!.....take NO notice of clients...they will be back and the ones that dont come back will miss a good nail tech....

do hope your arm does not give you alot of pain...see you around on here then sharron!! xx

blimey! think thats every therapists nightmare!

hope you mend quickly, try positive thought.

may I ask? what time on NYE did you fall down the stairs?

Aww, thanks for all your replys, Babs that must of been terrible 3 months off work - dont think I could cope with that, so I guess it could of been worse for me:)!

I fell at 1130pm, so literally saw in 2008 in A&E! In fancy dress as well, as we were having a party! So, theres a lady pirate with a broken arm, Jack Sparrow, a flamenco dancer and Robin all sat there! It would of been quite funny if it didnt hurt so much!:lol:

Aww you poor thing sharon, hope you feeling better soon as i bet you feel really down.
Anyway chin up dont let the clients bother you they will be back,good luck xx

omg hun, that absolutely sucks!!

I always worry about things like that.

How many of us are insured for accidents that prevent us from working?

Im not!! eek! I think imn the mind state of it wont happen to me. But it could!!

Wat insurance would it be? im useless at this sort of stuff, lack of life experience lol.

I fell at 1130pm, so literally saw in 2008 in A&E! In fancy dress as well, as we were having a party! So, theres a lady pirate with a broken arm, Jack Sparrow, a flamenco dancer and Robin all sat there! It would of been quite funny if it didnt hurt so much!:lol:

That's like something you see on the TV programme Casualty and think - yes, right, that's so believable -Not!

Oh honey, I hope your arm feels bettter soon.
Marion x

Latest posts

Back