Gutted e-file is broken!!! Need help re a new one asap!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Come on peeps i know there are lots of posts regarding e-files but all are not neccessary quite recent!! i need to get a new e-file asap but had my old one for years and would like one with little or better still no vibration!! the only thing is i can`t afford the earth this month!! eek!!:eek::eek:

A litle bird told me ( he is not that little!!!!!)that a new E file,a really really easy to use one ,that ticks all the boxes is coming sooon.
I am sure that you will hear on this site about this new tool shortly.Dont go out rushing to buy until you investigate this one.:idea:

OOOHA sounds interesting!! from which company so i can keep an ear out for it? i suppose a bandage will suffice on my old one for now hahaha :)

not sure how yours is broken, but it may be possible to have it repaired.
i had mine mended by a company that repairs dental tools. the two really are practically the same so there could be someone close to you that could do it. mine was only away 48hrs:)

OOOHA sounds interesting!! from which company so i can keep an ear out for it? i suppose a bandage will suffice on my old one for now hahaha :)

Jo, check out the break out sessions of The Event II and it may give you a little hint!!! Be seeing you soon xxx

will do Julia!!
Its got a loose wire in the moulded wire section of the handpiece by the plug bit if you get my drift ,:cry:

Latest posts

Back