Guy Tang bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twixabix

Reaction score
Hi all I’m interested to see who’s used Guy Tangs magnum 8 bleach and what you all think of it. Up until now I’ve been using the blonder clay bleach and I used his the other day and I’m not sure[emoji848] would love some feedback [emoji4]

Is like to know too!

Hi all I’m interested to see who’s used Guy Tangs magnum 8 bleach and what you all think of it. Up until now I’ve been using the blonder clay bleach and I used his the other day and I’m not sure[emoji848] would love some feedback [emoji4]
I haven't used it personally but I was talking with another hairdresser in salons services the other day and she loves it! She said it's the cleanest lift she's ever got she said she didn't think it was harsh on the hair either Hope this helps.

I haven't used it personally but I was talking with another hairdresser in salons services the other day and she loves it! She said it's the cleanest lift she's ever got she said she didn't think it was harsh on the hair either Hope this helps.

Oh ok I need to try it again as I wasn’t sure. Thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back