Guy wanting to become a nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only offer basic manicures & Shellac to my clients, and non of them have even batted an eyelid because I am a guy. You will find plenty of women who really don't have a problem seeing a male nail tech / beauty therapist.

I know because I wax their, as one student of mine called it, noonoo. And "leaders" of this industry told me that no woman would see a guy for intimate waxing. How wrong they are ... and I look forward to being able to tell them about all my wonderful ladies who now come to see me.

And please make sure you come back and let us know how you get on!

Mat

Hi Curvygirl

It was great to meet you all, if only briefly, on Tuesday. Julia told me about your website, so I've already checked it out! Some great work on there :) I'm sure our paths will cross again - the next complete CND course begins later this month, then there is one in January and then in March. It'll probably be the March course I do - give me a bit of time to save up for it.

Waffle - reading my post back, now that you mention it it does sound like an Oscar speech!

I am booked in to get my own nails done on Tuesday. Will keep them on only for a few days and then go back to get them removed (experiencing first hand the process involved in removal as well). Will give me a good opportunity to ask lots of questions and find out more about the processes involved at the same time.

Hi Steve, it was lovely meeting you at the Academy. Julia, myself and the rest of the team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have. Have a great Christmas & see you in the New Year as you Jump into your new career!!!

Latest posts

Back