guys ive done it yipeeeee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just out

Reaction score
just an update on how tday turned out opening my new salon
cdnt have asked for anything better apart from the sun coming out and for it t stop raining,that didnt stop me gting 50 booked appointments guys really pleased the clients loved the goodie bags and free raffle and free taster treatment also were really interested in the products and services we will be offering, they also were well impressed in how the salon looked loads compliments on the wallpaper everybody seemed to love it cant w8 for monday to open again im buzzing on cloud nine hehe:):):):) ill post some pics on ere on sunday ov before and after shots ov salon you wdnt think was same place rly proud ov myself and glen for all the hard wrk we put in now its hpefully now gna pay off. thanx for all yr advice and support in helping me do this aswell big kiss t all you's mwah mwah :) xxx

can anyone get me some information on the tanning products i think collin now with them if u readin this collin can you gt in touch i originally went with celebrity secrets bt iv found there cust service t be rly poor still w8ing ov products and certificates from training arnd 3 wks ago rly think this is not on they dnt gt bk to u or anything im always chasing them up so looking to try tantricks thanx
joannexx:)

Hi Joanne, I was wondering how your day went and it's great to heat that it went so well. Many congratulations as I am sure there was a million and one things to fit in and get right.

I am really looking forward to seeing your photos.
Well done.
June

thanx hun glen at wrk tnight so thats y cant gt pics on im illiterate when it comes t that haha x

well done you glad it went well what a relief it must of been keep it up hun :hug:

Well done babe xx Now the hard work begins lol

That's fab news your salon opening was so successful. It must of been a very stressful time for you lately.
I wish I could have a salon & then I think...oh...oh.. could I cope!
Well done to you.
Looking forward to seeing the pics, I'm sure it'll look fantastic.

Could I just point out something to you....would you please try not to use 'text type' on this site as it read by people all over the world and the site does not really like it. Lots of people would not understand what you are trying to say, please don't be offended by this comment, but please also think about all the other users worldwide who will find your posts/threads hard to understand.:hug:

Good luck for Monday, I hope everything stays upbeat and very inspiring for you.

i know i will try to stop its just a habit now with using my phone so much sorry but i will try my best in future to stamp this out on ere haha thanx again xx

just an update on how tday turned out opening my new salon
cdnt have asked for anything better apart from the sun coming out and for it t stop raining,that didnt stop me gting 50 booked appointments guys really pleased the clients loved the goodie bags and free raffle and free taster treatment also were really interested in the products and services we will be offering, they also were well impressed in how the salon looked loads compliments on the wallpaper everybody seemed to love it cant w8 for monday to open again im buzzing on cloud nine hehe:):):):) ill post some pics on ere on sunday ov before and after shots ov salon you wdnt think was same place rly proud ov myself and glen for all the hard wrk we put in now its hpefully now gna pay off. thanx for all yr advice and support in helping me do this aswell big kiss t all you's mwah mwah :) xxx

Thats absolutely fab !!! Well done you !!! You're going to be really successful obviously, have a drink on me !! :hug::hug::hug:

Gemma is the one to get in touch with as she would be your trainer.
gm5_sh

Last edited:
well done you !!!!

Cant wait to see the pics.

Good luck and well done - you deserve to give yourself a pat on the back

Latest posts

Back