Habia releases Nails & Waxing Code of Practices!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I just got word mere moments ago that Habia (the standards setting body in the UK) has just released code of practices for both Waxing and Nails. Print them off and behold your new bibles :)

Codes of Practice | Habia

nJoy

printing it off now samuel xx thank you x

oooo ive gotta go log on the pc now and get that printer working.... cheers Sam :)

Thanks for flagging that up. Great to see the industry making these moves.

Hopefully the new CoP will make a big impace in the nail industry. Thanks Sam!

Thanks Sam, will do.

interesting reading, quite basic really, are they enforceable ?

Thanks for the info. I'm doing everthing I should be aparently!

had a quick scan of both documents, really interesting reading...i've printed them off, now i'm gonna sit down with a cuppa and read them thoroughly!!

xxx

Me too very useful reading, and im going to bind mine and keep it for future reference! Thanks Sam xx

If you only knew how long it took all areas of the industry to agree on just the basics. The Nail CoP took 2 years to create! It looks like the H&S people got a hold of it last and kind of 'dumbed down' some segments for general consumption.

But yes, in the end its there and it is what EHOs will be using as their measuring stick when they come to inspect salons :)

Am I the only one who can't get them?

It says the code will be uploaded soon

???

I got really confused too Clare.

It says the same for me and when I read the above thread was about to go back and look again - thought I missed something!?!?!?

huh. It was there. They may have made some amends. I am sure it will reappear tomorrow.

Phew thought I was going mad for a moment there!

Will check back tomorrow thanks Sam

still not there

i checked too its still not there , hopefully will be on there soon

thanks for the info !
Sam da man :biggrin:

Hey,

Is anybody able to get into the document again yet or is it just my computer??!!

Mx

Latest posts

Back