Had a little experiment...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
That is really cool! Liked the purple one and blue one too!

those are cute. Thank you for sharing

Wow these are wacky! Great work!

very bold and bright hun, i really liked that pattern but in the blue, and i love the purple one with dots trailing down the nail, gonna try that one myself nice one hunxxxx

Great work, thanks for sharing.
I personally loved the blue xx

thanks for your comments. i did like the blue but had blue nails a couple of weeks ago so thought i'd go for a change and have green!!!

i do like the purple but would have to be different colous coz in real life the purple dots were too similar to the purple tip and it didn't look defined enough. might look cool with yellow - i love purple and yellow together!:)

Did you use a dotting tool or nail art pen?

Did you use a dotting tool or nail art pen?

dotting tool.

never used nail art pens. just good old acrylic paints (like the ones you get with paint by numbers!) and a variety of dotting tools and brushes x

Shopie

I really love the pink one its fab sorry they are all fab I just really like the pink one:green:

They are all really pretty, the purple with yellow dots sounds good:)

Well done, you have done a lovely job, love the colours very fashionable and cute xxx

dotting tool.

never used nail art pens. just good old acrylic paints (like the ones you get with paint by numbers!) and a variety of dotting tools and brushes x

Thanks for your reply!:hug:

They are so cute! i love them, i bet red with white poka dots would look lovely as well!:)

thanks for sharing they are so cute. I am sitting here waiting for my red nail enamel to dry and was wondering what to do in the way of nail art.
Going to do some white dots. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back