Had a little trouble with Euroblonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolao4

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am after some advice as I have had a little problem with an eyebrow wax! I have just switched to hot wax and am now using PR euroblonde, so I did the prep cleansing, small amount of oil then blotting, I applied with hair growth gave it a pat flicked the end then removed, only all the hairs were still there!!! I have obviously not got something quite right and wondered if anyone could be of help. My wax is quite thick and I feel a bit messy with it too, I want to persevere with this so any suggestions will be great x x

Hello everyone, I am after some advice as I have had a little problem with an eyebrow wax! I have just switched to hot wax and am now using PR euroblonde, so I did the prep cleansing, small amount of oil then blotting, I applied with hair growth gave it a pat flicked the end then removed, only all the hairs were still there!!! I have obviously not got something quite right and wondered if anyone could be of help. My wax is quite thick and I feel a bit messy with it too, I want to persevere with this so any suggestions will be great x x
Sounds like you either had either a little too much oil and if the wax was too thick it may not have been able to embed itself into the hair..
I use euroblonde for my brow waxing and it lifts the hairs fine. Try the wax a little warmer ( but test it first) and then press it down firmly into the hairs before you remove.
New waxes just take a while to get used to and Im sure you will be fine with it.

Good luck Jack

Also make sure you apply with pressure too and give it time to 'set' before removing, you want it to wrap itself to the hairs before removal.

Practicing on a friend tomorrow so will take both your advice on board, thanks so much x x

Are you used to working with oil under the wax? :) If not then you might over estimate how much you really need - it's really really not very much at all!!!! :) In fact I usually go on the "if I can SEE any oil then it's too much!" :)

Did you do the wax on yourself or a client?
I use Berins wax and use it on all my clients facial waxing. When I do my own lip wax though, it just does not remove the hairs and I just do my own lip now with strip wax.
I think it's hard to make sure you are removing at the correct angle when doing your own waxing.
It does remove the hairs on my brows but for some reason it just doesn't remove the hairs on my lip!

Did you do the wax on yourself or a client?
I use Berins wax and use it on all my clients facial waxing. When I do my own lip wax though, it just does not remove the hairs and I just do my own lip now with strip wax.
I think it's hard to make sure you are removing at the correct angle when doing your own waxing.
It does remove the hairs on my brows but for some reason it just doesn't remove the hairs on my lip!
I find that hot wax is better a little warmer to get the fine hairs. x

I don't bother with oil on the brows. Make sure you don't play around too much with the wax before you apply it as it's such a small amount that it will set before you get it onto the hair and that's no good. Get it onto the brow straight away and the wax will shrink wrap the hair and it'll be fine.

Thanks Kim I am probably faffing too much with it!! Lol will let you know how my practice session goes with my new tips, thanks everyone x

Problem solved, it went well today didn't faf and I had a lovely clean removal with just a little tweezing for a defined edge. Thank you all for the great advice x x

Latest posts

Back