Had an idea.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
Ive been thinking.....as a mobile therapist theres different ways you can offer retail products & encourage people to use solar oil, nice hand cream etc... What if I increased my prices -say £4-£5 or so for new sets-but this included a little goodie bag for my clients?? A little pink CND retail bag, a mini solar oil,a money off voucher for recommending a friend, maybe a small sensations hand cream- whatever-hell even a pair of gloves for doing the washing up!! lol This way it encourages the clients to use them, they then find they cant live without them & buy more....makes my job a lot easier coz hopefully they been looking after them....Has anyone already done this? Has it worked? If not, do you think it would????? Hmmmmmmm....:confused: xx P.s. and a nail brush for people to keep them clean ;)

Last edited:
I think It is a great idea as long as you only do it for a set period of time as a promotion otherwise clients will expect to always recieve the goody bag and its going to cost you your price increase anyway. It might also make it harder for your future increases, on a permanant basis I think its a rod for your own back but a great idea for promotion.

I think It is a great idea as long as you only do it for a set period of time as a promotion otherwise clients will expect to always recieve the goody bag and its going to cost you your price increase anyway. It might also make it harder for your future increases, on a permanant basis I think its a rod for your own back but a great idea for promotion.

Yeah thats a point.. thank you never thought of that :) x

i agree it is a great promotion and will help get a few people buying

If you maybe do that, but change the contents every now and again, or maybe, a new set pack (solaroil mini file gloves etc like you said) and a maintainance pack on their second full set (pinkie top coat, mini hand cream) along with the vouchers, loyalty card etc. Really good idea, especially if you can keep it novelty and fresh. Don't go too mad with contents though and make sure it won't cost you in the long run. Remember they won't need these little essentials everytime. At least you know that they have the items needed to keep their nails looking lovely!

Latest posts

Back