Had my Couture training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautilicious2Oz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

As there are sooo many threads on tanning at the mo I thought I would drop a line to mention that I had my training yestersday and it was good.

I took a friend and we went thru contra-indications etc etc then she showed me how to prepare, give the client modesty etc etc then she sprayed me explaining as she went then I sprayed my friend.

My friend and I have been to work today and EVERYONE has said how great we look and I have booked in 7 spray tans in so far and others are checking calanders and letting me know tomorrow!!! How fab is that. I think it is the best time of year aswell now the sun has finally come out!!

So after the 7 booked in and with 3 more bookings I will have covered my training and outlay costs then I can enjoy some profit and a lovely glowing office of ladies!!!

Bye for now

Well done chik! Its the perfect time for spray tanning! Summers coming and everyone wants to be golden. Its fab that you've practically got all your costs back as well!!! Well done you!:hug:

Thanks Gemini. Hx

That's great that you have done and enjoyed your training. This would be a great blog entry as you are not really asking a question, but reporting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back