had nails done, a total mess

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could you post a picture on here?

Im not asking you that so we can all slate it btw, just interested:hug:

yes, i can try, i will try and get pics on later tonight.

Its a shame you can't get back to the salon, as the owner/manager needs to see what is wrong with them. She should be given the chance to see them and rectify them.

I have phoned the salon again today, twice, the owner is not around.
From what i understand it is only the owner who can rectify my nails.
Unfortunatly like a said, nails were done on Thursday, owner was not in. I phoned very early Friday morning and the only time i could get my nails looked at was 1pm, there is no way i would of got into town, had nails sorted and returned to get ready for a wedding by 2.15. I then went away early Saturday untill late Weds and had a course on Thurs (yesterday)
I did explain this to the owner, and the owner did say i could go in today, unfortunatly she then said she was not around on Friday only Thurs. If i went on Thurs i would of lost alot of money as i would had to have cancelled my course also the follow on course on Sunday, which i would of had to cancel.
It feels such a mess, I only wanted nice french manicured nails for a wedding and visiting family. I so wish i had not bothered.

oh no.. thats really bad. you have to tell the manager about it. and you have to ask for a remedy. make sure it will be fixed by them. its their job, so im sure for whatever reasons they have to take care of it. i hope your nails will be done properly. goodluck on your wedding too!

Latest posts

Back