Had perm hair now sticky!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffy90210

Reaction score
Had perm hair now sticky! Had a perm three days ago and now my hair is constantly sticky can’t even get a comb through it without making it wet please help

You need to give a lot more information and maybe post some pictures.

Had perm hair now sticky! Had a perm three days ago and now my hair is constantly sticky can’t even get a comb through it without making it wet please help
What was your hair like prior to the perm? Was it tinted /highlighted?

If its coloured, give us some colour history, products that you've been using before and since the perm.

My hair was previously coloured but in good condition, never had a problem until the perm now it’s sticky all the time the only time I get a comb through it is when it’s wet when it dries it dries sticky no product used

How was it coloured? Professionally? At home? Is it bleached? What products, shampoos and conditioners have you been using?

Latest posts

Back