Had to share this !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrie

Reaction score
Hi :)

I have just enrolled to do my masters through creative!!!!

omg I am so excited about this, I spoke with some lovely people and they were so informative , and im just sooo excited. ( I say that lot dont I ) :D

I'm so looking forward to having more education and knowledge and more confidence in my work I cant wait to get started.

I spoke with my educator tonight and she knows you very well Samuel and said wonderful things about you!!

I will be doing it on the 26th and 27th of May through Pacific Nail and Beauty, wish me luck!

Kerrie :D

Good luck Kerrie!

I met a lady last night at my new Nail Art class who has just compelted her Creative Foundation and she said it was like nothing else she had ever done. She learnt SO much from it!

I can't wait to do my Creative training, but I want to get a lot more practice in first.

Let us know how it goes!

Kx

Hi Kerrie
Good luck with your masters :shock:
Take care Dawnie

Thanks Karen thanks Dawnie :)

As part of that I am doing the creative enhancement and lets get real and also balancing I think i left that bit out lol

Kerrie :)

Good Luck and please say a big hello to all our friends at Pacific Nail especially Jill, Lisa and Peter!! And if you see Phylis give her a hug from me!! 8)

Hi geeg :)

thanks and i sure will :)

Kerrie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back