Had to share with you all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Awww that was lovely.

OMG!!!! Wow, that was amazing!

Awwww it's lovely!!! Makes me jealous :) ha

Omg! That was amazing! Only in America! Us Brits are too reserved...thanks for sharing! :)

Woweeeeeee that must have took some organising!!! how cute .....x

I know it's amazing :) really made me smile... If anyone has any stories about their proposal they would like to share, please do :) xxx

That was so sweet nice to see x

I just cried the whole way through!!!! How nice xx

I don't have an interesting proposal, I asked my ex over the phone (while he was at work) on Feb 29th and he said yes. I was only 18 at the time, we married had kids and stayed together for 9 years but the marriage just didn't work. Really boring lol.

I've now been with my boyfriend for nearly 7 years, he is the love of my life but there is no sign of him asking me, I am waiting but not holding my breath that he will ask as I know he has issues with the whole idea of marriage and I know his commitment was made to me when he asked me to have kids with him.

Haha now our men have a lot to live up to ! :D x

Mine was special to me, but may seem cheesy to everyone else! Lol

Me and my (now) fiancé went to Disneyland Paris the day after my 21st birthday. We had spent all day having fun, going on rides, walking around in the fake snow, having a laugh and messing around like fools. We then went out for something to eat that evening and then after the meal... That's when it happened, he got down on one knee outside (he knows I would have killed him if he'd have done it in the restaurant, there was enough people watching outside as it was!!!) and popped the question!!! :) it was very lovely :) 3 years later we are still engaged.... No sign of a wedding anytime soon!!! Lol! We have been together 7 years in January! :) best 7 years of my life :)

Blurrrrgh, now pass me the sick bucket!!! Haha!!! I do love him to pieces though, we've been through a lot together and it's only made us stronger! :)

Aw that's so lovely gave me goosebumps !
My hubby proposed to me in Venice in the middle of StMarks square, very romantic and completely unexpected :)

That is brilliant!

Me and my now fiancé have been together since we were 14 (17years) and have 2 children. I never thought he would ask as we'd been together for so long and as his parents had split he was always saying he didn't want to marry. I was getting quite distraught to be honest and dropping lots of hints. Then on 29th October 2010, our anniversary of getting together, he got my mum to say she wanted me to go shopping with her. 10 mins after leaving the house he rang to say I needed to go home there was someone coming to look at the car he was selling at the time, I was so annoyed moaning to my mum I can't get any time to myself! When I got in the house him and my kids were standing in a line my daughter had a t-shirt that said Will You, my sons said Marry and my partner's said Me on the front he turn around and it said and become Mrs Kelly and he was holding a massive bunch of flowers. He then got down on one knee! I was in tears as soon as I realised what was happening. I loved it! He even asked my dad for permission. Still not married though lol x

You couldn't say no to that!!!

That is brilliant!

Me and my now fiancé have been together since we were 14 (17years) and have 2 children. I never thought he would ask as we'd been together for so long and as his parents had split he was always saying he didn't want to marry. I was getting quite distraught to be honest and dropping lots of hints. Then on 29th October 2010, our anniversary of getting together, he got my mum to say she wanted me to go shopping with her. 10 mins after leaving the house he rang to say I needed to go home there was someone coming to look at the car he was selling at the time, I was so annoyed moaning to my mum I can't get any time to myself! When I got in the house him and my kids were standing in a line my daughter had a t-shirt that said Will You, my sons said Marry and my partner's said Me on the front he turn around and it said and become Mrs Kelly and he was holding a massive bunch of flowers. He then got down on one knee! I was in tears as soon as I realised what was happening. I loved it! He even asked my dad for permission. Still not married though lol x

Awww this gives me hope :)

My boyfriend and I have 2 children together (I also had 2 with my ex, so we have 4 children in total and he is fabulous with them all and treats them all like his own) his parents also split when he was a child and caused him to have the issues with marriage I mentioned in my previous post. He said in the early days that he will never get married but if your other half changed his mind then there is always hope that mine will too :hug:

Soo lovely!!!!! X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Awww that's so lovely :)
My fiancé asked for permission from my dad too and I think that was the bit that really made it special for me for many reasons a) I know how chuffed my dad would have been at that b) if you knew my dad you would know it wouldn't be an easy thing to do c) I knew how much courage that must have taken to ask my dad... Because of reason b! Lol!

XxX

Awww this gives me hope :)

My boyfriend and I have 2 children together (I also had 2 with my ex, so we have 4 children in total and he is fabulous with them all and treats them all like his own) his parents also split when he was a child and caused him to have the issues with marriage I mentioned in my previous post. He said in the early days that he will never get married but if your other half changed his mind then there is always hope that mine will too :hug:

I think men will avoid it for as long as they can. To me having children is a bigger commitment so I can't see why they want to avoid marriage. I was dropping major hints but still didn't expect it. Well when I say hints it was more like 'if I don't get married soon I'm going look like a grandma on my wedding day' and so on lol. After he said he had always intended on proposing! Perhaps if he'd let me know he wasn't dead against it I wouldn't have gone on about it so much x

Latest posts

Back